Over the years individuals and groups have fundraised for us in hundreds of different ways.
We organise and take part in a number of events throughout the year that you can take part in too. Keep reading below to find out more.
EAT: Eat All Together
On the first Friday of each month, we host EAT – a free community meal open to everyone.
No invitations needed – pop down to The Showroom in Lincoln on the following dates:
Friday 10th June
Friday 1st July
Friday 5th August
Friday 2nd September
Friday 7th October
Friday 4th November
Are you planning to organise your own event?
By hosting your own event and supporting us, you’re enabling us to help others. By organising an event on our behalf you can help contribute to the vital funds needed to keep our services running.
For some top-tips and useful forms, click below. Alternatively, give the team a call on 01522 508 381 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a little inspiration then why not look at the special dates below. Of course you can plan your event or activity for any day of the year you like but here are a few suggestions…
- 4th May, Star Wars Day
- Get your colleagues to dress up and raise funds or how about a film night at a friend’s, donate what you would have spent if you went out to watch a film!
- 12th August, International Youth Day
- Raise funds for the youth that use our services by reliving yours! Get your colleagues to dress up or host a century themed party, whether that be 80s throwbacks, 90s Anthems or even Now That’s What I Call the 00s!
- 5th September, International Day of the Charity
- The perfect day to give, whether you host an event or not, encourage others to donate what they can on the international day of the charity.
- 19th September, Talk like a Pirate Day
- Do ye know any good pirate jokes? Well, neither do ayyyye! Whether you talk like a pirate for the day or simply dress up, have fun and raise money along the way!
- 14th October, National Baking Week
- Why not get baking and sell your delicious creations by hosting a coffee morning or bake sale!
- 31st October, Halloween
- Take part in the spooky spectacular that is Halloween and do it in aid of charity.
- 13th November, World Kindness Day
- The perfect day to donate to those in need, whether you host an event or not, encourage others to give what they can and spread a little love and kindness.