CIEH Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work £50
Interested in the Level 2 Emergency First Aid Award?
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to take on the role of a first-aider in their workplace
Anyone who has the responsibility to provide basic first aid in voluntary and community activities
Individuals looking to refresh their first aid qualifications
People looking to become a personal trainer
Does someone from my organisation need to take this course?
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work: including providing first aid training.
This course is a great way to satisfy this first aid training regulation
Upon completing this course you will be a qualified Emergency First Aid at Work Practitioner
With Fantastic value, only £50 for the course
Complete the qualification in just one day
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME?
This qualification provides you with the skills, knowledge and practice to become a first-aider in low-risk work environments such as shops or offices.
You need this qualification if you wish to take on the role of first aider in your workplace.
Courses held at our Lincoln site, however Corporate bookings can be made at your location for a maximum of 10 learners.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Why qualify with YMCA Lincolnshire?
We are an award winning provider:
- Winners of the Training Excellence Award 2016 (Lincolnshire Business Award)
- Winner of Employee of the Year 2016 – Trevor Mealing: Lead Tutor (Lincolnshire Business Award)
Our Level 2 Health and Safety Award Nationally Recognised and CIEH Accredited.
- You will have peace of mind, knowing that the CIEH qualification is nationally recognised
Great value training course
- Only £50 for the Level 2 course
How long is the course?
- You can complete the course in one day at the Lincolnshire YMCA Fitness Centre
How will I learn?
- You will learn through instructor led teaching, with a mixture of theory and practical exercises.
- You will learn everything you need within the single training day
What will I learn?
Throughout the course of the day you will be covering http://www.ymcaplymouth.org.uk/corporatetraining/first-aid-course-emergency-first-aid-work/
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Minor injuries
- Basic hygiene in First Aid
- Bleeding control
Is there an assessment?
- Formative assessment will take place over the course of the day – students will be required to demonstrate competence in the criteria based on the learning aims of the day.
- In addition students are required to pass a short multiple choice exam
- Monday 3 July 2017
Want to enrol? Contact us
To arrange payments, ask a question or find out more about this course contact our friendly team on 01522 888218 or use the form below and we’ll get back to you.