Job Title: Bank Activity Centre Worker
Responsible to: Deputy Activity Centre Manager
Reporting to the Activity Centre Supervisor you will be providing an exceptional level of customer care and support to all visitors of The Showroom, concentrating on creating a safe and welcoming environment for young people aged 11-25 to enjoy.
Shift rota of evening and weekend work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support The Showroom Activity Centre, acting as a point of contact for staff and visitors requiring information or support.
- To assist when necessary with customer complaints, comments and enquiries.
- Key-holder responsibilities with duties to include locking up the centre
- Cashing up of tills
- Assisting with troubleshooting and addressing problems as they arise.
Scope and Limits of Authority
- The Activity Centre Worker must maintain excellent working relationships and communicate effectively with department heads, staff, volunteers and clients on a day to day basis.
- A flexible approach to work is required for this post.
- To be sympathetic and knowledgeable about the wider aims of The Showroom.
- The post holder is required to produce reports for their line manager as well as implementing normal and emergency operating procedures as required.
E – Essential D – Desirable
Safe guarding D
Health and Safety (COSHH) awareness E
Full Driving Licence D
Computer Literate E
Numerically competent E
Working within a team E
Working with young people D
Motivating self and others E
Skills and Abilities
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills E
Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload E
Understanding of equal opportunities practices E
Sensitive to the diverse needs of young people D
Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure E
Administration skills D
An approachable manner and ‘hands on’ approach E
Or contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: email@example.com