Apply online here or alternatively please click here to download the application form and send the completed form via email to email@example.com
Job Title: Childcare Manager
Hours: Bank Zero Hours
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: National Minimum Wage – £6.15 – £8.21 per hour
Location: Woodlands Day Care, Lincoln, LN6 0PF & Beginnings Day Care, Gainsborough, DN21 1NY
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, inspired and enthusiastic child care manager to be part of our effective early years team. Applicants must have a full and relevant qualification in childcare. This must be at least a Level 2 qualification as a minimum. A Level 3 qualification is preferable.
You will have at least one years’ experience in the early years sector with an excellent working knowledge of the EYFS. You will have a great passion for working with and understanding young children and their learning and development. You will have masses of drive, ambition and energy and be constantly striving to improve and develop your own practice.
Essential Skills include
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability and confidence to communicate effectively with parents and build good relationships.
- Knowledge of safeguarding the welfare of children.
- Experience of working with and contributing to a team and the desire to develop new skills through professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a key person and carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS including completing observations, assessments and planning
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of all children in the setting at all times; planning and carrying out age appropriate and stimulating activities to deliver children’s next steps
- Ensuring the learning environment is rich, stimulating enabling and challenging, thereby ensuring all children are able to learn, develop and fulfil their potential
- Working as part of an effective team, including supporting colleagues as required, but also be able to use own initiative
- Planning day to day activities and completing all paperwork as necessary
- Ensuring the on-going cleanliness of the setting and maintenance of equipment and resources and attending staff meetings.
- Building and maintaining strong working partnerships with parents
- To support management in ensuring that all directives are complied with
For more information, contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org