Hours: 16 hours, formed of Saturdays and additional hours. (Additional hours may on occasion be available/required).
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Responsible for the provision of food service within The Showroom, including at the iCafe and for Hospitality events, delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Provide high-quality catering for customer bookings and café orders (internal and external)
- Preparation and service of food for The Showroom’s Hospitality events
- Carrying out required cleaning of the kitchen and café areas when on-shift
- To assist when necessary with customer comments and enquiries
- To help ensure compliance with health and safety, licensing laws and other legal regulations
- To work in line with our Premises Licence and to make sure aspects are adhered to
- Check deliveries and temperatures, and record food temperatures during service
- Support team with hospitality refreshments
- Plan and produce two courses for EAT once a month
- Regular review of menu’s in use at The Showroom with the Hospitality Manager
- Promote healthy eating and allergy awareness
- Regular tock takes and compiling stock orders for The Showroom alongside the Manager
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Previous event catering experience
- Food handling and preparation skills
- The ability to work under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of an event
- Clear communication, excellent organisational skills and demonstrates attention to detail
- Cash handling skills with use of cash register
- Good presentation and inter-personal skills
- Able to work flexibly as weekend work is required and additional hours will be necessary
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Computer literate
If you are interested in this role, please email a full and up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This job description covers the main, current duties and responsibilities of the job; however, it is subject to review and amendment in the light of developing or changing organisational needs. Other activities commensurate with this Job Description may from time to time be undertaken by the Job Holder.