Job Title: Catering Assistant
Responsible to: Head Chef
Responsible for: N/A
The Catering Assistant will assist the Head Chef with the provision of food service within The Showroom, part of YMCA Lincolnshire.
The post holder will assist with the running of the Diner in the Activity Centre and the Cafe in the Conference Centre. This will increase the profile and profitability of The Showroom by ensuring and providing excellent customer care and delivering exceptional events.
The post holder must be able to work with a flexible approach as evening and weekend work may be necessary.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To manage and maintain a high quality food and beverage service
- To help with the preparation and service of food for events
- To ensure all events run smoothly and to a high standard
- To complete the different areas of the learning programme
- To assist when necessary with customer complaints, comments and enquiries
- Assisting and carrying out the day to day cleaning of the kitchen area and if necessary, within the rest of the building
The post holder will carry out any other duties that may be reasonably required within the scope of the post, including helping to ensure compliance with health and safety, licensing laws and other legal regulations and to ensure safeguarding measures are maintained to a high standard.
To download a full copy of the job description, please click here.
Or contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org