Job Title: Day Centre Manger
Responsible to: Housing & Development Services Manager
Closing Date: Friday 9th August
Salary Range: £24,000 – £28,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional experienced manager to join our charity, working closely with the community to transform and inspire lives. This really is a great role for someone who is looking to further develop their career within a Management role and who is passionate about what they do and is focused on creating a stronger community.
Candidates for the position will need:
· Knowledge and expertise in delivering housing and associated support services
· Experience supporting homeless people of all ages with a variety of support needs
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to inspire and lead a team successfully
· Experience of ensuring support changes and outcomes
Responsibilities of the position include:
· Delivering an effective and efficient service to clients which is responsive to their individual needs
· Leading and motivating a team of staff to provide excellent support services for vulnerable young people and adults
· Working proactively with community partners to improve, develop and tailor our service offer to match local need
· Securing new funding streams and local support packages that ensure financial sustainability
The new Nomad Centre will open its doors in autumn 2019 and will be the largest and only direct access hostel in Lincolnshire, providing high quality and effective Housing and Support Services to adults that are homeless. As the Nomad Centre Manager, you will provide planned interventions to increase an individual’s ability to access and sustain future accommodation. You will be outcome focused and have the confidence to communicate with a diverse range of people.
This role calls for compassion, empathy and strong interpersonal skills. You will be able to conduct comprehensive assessments of needs along with implementation of risk and safeguarding management plans.
You will need to work effectively as part of a team, demonstrating a professional approach to supporting clients and keeping people and the environment safe.
You will have an understanding of homelessness and experience of working with people with support needs and a commitment to effect positive change in those we accommodate and support. You will be keen to work with partners to source long term accommodation options for those we serve, and cerate pathways to independent living.
Or contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: email@example.com