Job title: Delivery Driver
Purpose: To assist in the collection and delivery of goods for YMCA Lincolnshire charity outlets
Responsible to: Retail Manager
Responsible for: N/A
Main duties and responsibilities
- To drive the van, from both the warehouse and shops, with the delivery and collection of furniture, electrical appliances and household effects.
- To assist with the day-to-day operation of Services, liaising with staff and volunteers and to ensure the project meets its aims and objectives.
- To assist with the training, developing, supervising and supporting the services’ volunteers.
- In the absence of the Retail Manager, to assist with running collection and deliveries Services, including staff, volunteers, premises and vehicles.
- To assist with co-ordination of the work of Retail Services in relation to the overall strategic plan of Nomad Trust and YMCA.
- To assist identify, communicate and respond to the training needs of the staff and volunteers within Retail Services.
- To participate in appropriate training, as and when required.
- To undertake any other duties consistent with the post.
- To ensure that the furniture van is kept clean and tidy and has up to date road tax and MOT and is in a safe roadworthy condition at all times.
- To efficiently plan routes to ensure effective time management is maintained.
Please note: this file will download as a word document saved in the “downloads” folder on your computer.
Or contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org