- 22.5 hours per week per week in the first instance, flexibility is required to cover events held in evenings and at weekends
- Develop and deliver a range of income generation and profile raising events and activities to support all areas of YMCA Lincolnshire and its associated projects.
- Liaise with suppliers, site contacts and participants of events, to ensure quality delivery and fundraising income.
- Undertake risk assessments and event plans for all areas of activity.
- Coordinate the set up and attendance at events, including those at evening and weekends.
- Represent the charity where required at talks and third party events in the local community.
- Liaising with the Volunteer Coordinator, develop a team of volunteers and ambassadors to assist with events and talks.
- Collate required evidence and monitoring information as required to support the fundraising function of the charity.
- Maintain a log of all equipment and resources used for fundraising and events.
- Liaising with our Marketing Assistant, produce presentations and display equipment for use at events.
- Ensure all activity conforms to guidelines and legislation as set out by the Fundraising Regulator and Institute of Fundraising.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of events delivery
- Experience of managing volunteers
- Experience of fundraising legislation and regulations
- Computer Experience – Microsoft Office (e) CRM software and Adobe Indesign (d)
- Fundraising qualification (desirable)
- Driving licence holder – must have access to own transport with business class insurance for travel to venues across the county
Closing date: 20th April 2019
Or contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: email@example.com