Job Title: Housing Manager (Community Outreach)
Responsible to: Director of Housing
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Location: YMCA Lincolnshire (Multiple sites across Lincolnshire) (You will have a main base but will be expected to work any other YMCA location on an as and when basis)
Salary: Up to £31,500 (depending on skills, experience & qualifications)
YMCA Lincolnshire offer 24/7 homelessness support services and supported living accommodation across the city of Lincoln. The YMCA is one of the oldest and largest provider of support accommodation in Lincoln, with 151 units of supported accommodation across several sites within the City.
- To oversee the day-to-day operations of the YMCA Community Outreach service and ensure excellence in service delivery.
- To lead and manage the provision of a high quality, responsive housing support service that delivers and focuses on independent living, responsive to their needs and aspirations.
- To develop and drive a performance culture with a focus on continuous improvement, accountability and personal responsibility.
- To lead, manage and motivate teams to achieve excellence in service provision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To oversee the effective management of the outreach provision, in liaison with the Director of Housing.
- As necessary, work in partnership with other service managers to ensure that all resources are effectively deployed to ensure services are delivered and maintained in line with the organisation’s standards.
- To develop and achieve performance targets and improvement plans for the area with a focus on continuous improvement and value for money, ensuring that a performance culture is developed and sustained within the team.
- To implement Lincolnshire YMCA’s policies and good practice in line with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- To cultivate appropriate relationships with key external and internal partners, representing the organisation at meetings with various agencies with regard to individual cases, acting in the best interests of the organisation and residents at all times.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the issues faced by this client group and their complex needs.
- Experience of providing support, supervision and motivation to a diverse staff team.
- Experience of managing teams including people management, budgetary management and performance management.
- Leadership and motivational skills and ability to positively lead and develop teams.
Note: This job description covers the main, current duties and responsibilities of the job; however, it is subject to review and amendment in the light of developing or changing organisational needs. Other activities commensurate with this Job Description may from time to time be undertaken by the Job Holder.
For the full Job Description and Person Specification, please click here.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter via email to email@example.com