Please send your CV via email to Jacqui.email@example.com
Job Title: Housing Standards Officer
Closing Date: Saturday 31st October 2020
This role will uphold the standards expected and resolve problems that arise that contravene agreements in place with our residents.
Key Responsibilities of the role will be:
- Uphold the standards and agreements in place with our residents
- Act in a positive manner to support residents in moving forward
- Investigate all complaints of Anti-Social Behaviour and take appropriate action as required
- Support victims and perpetrators and take enforcement or preventative action working with other agencies and partners as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that young and vulnerable people are appropriately safeguarded.
- Work closely and productively with all stakeholders by providing advice and support in relation to Anti Social Behaviour
- Continually develop partnerships with key partners to tackle Anti Social Behaviour
- Continually develop service standards and improve policies and procedures
- Liaise with Police, Social Services, Probation Services, Youth Offending Team and other relevant agencies and organisations
- Maintain accurate and detailed records regarding all activities
- Prepare reports as necessary regarding resident activities
- Maintain up to date knowledge of housing, civil and criminal law and offer advice and assistance when required
- Build strong relationships within target communities to try and tackle the individual problems within the area, including attendance at community meetings as required.
- Recommend improvements and contribute to developments in procedures for dealing with anti-social behaviour.
General responsibilities of all staff
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to the principles and practices of safeguarding. We believe safeguarding has paramount importance, and everyone in the Association shares an objective to help keep young people and vulnerable adults safe. Each staff member is required to take personal responsibility for ensuring the safeguarding of others and maintaining own knowledge and understanding through continued familiarity with YMCA Lincolnshire policies and guidance, promoting safe practice and reporting any concerns
Equality & Diversity
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to upholding the values that underpin current equality and diversity legislation. We recognise the importance of equality and diversity being an integral part of our work, to promote equality and prevent unlawful direct or indirect discrimination. Each staff member is required to take personal responsibility for ensuring equality and diversity is recognised and promoted in all aspects of the role, maintaining own knowledge and understanding through continued familiarity with Association policies and guidance
Health & Safety
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to the health, safety and welfare of our residents, service users, employees, and all visiting stakeholders. Each staff member is required to ensure that they and others take notice of and operate within Association Health and Safety guidelines.
For the full job description with the Person Specification, please click here.
For more information, contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org