Alternatively please click here to download the application form and send the completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a polite and friendly individual with a full driving licence to drive YMCA Lincolnshire’s minibus, this will allow residents to be transported on activities around Lincolnshire to enrich their lives and give them different experiences.
YMCA Lincolnshire is best known for its work with the homeless and supporting the local community. We support our residents by offering them engagement activities that see them going out and about partaking in activities and new experiences whilst we look at getting them involved in training and employment.
We offer volunteer benefits such as:
- Full training
- Flexible volunteer hours to suit you
- Reasonable travel expenses reimbursed
- Collect and deliver residents to pre-defined destinations
- Aid housing officers/YMCA staff members to escort residents
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and maintain accurate mileage records
- Always maintain a high standard of customer service and professionalism when driving our residents.
Qualities and Skills:
- The positive and helpful attitude it takes to be an ambassador for YMCA Lincolnshire
- Excellent customer service skills and respect for residents
- A full driving licence and a willingness to travel within, and sometimes outside, the local area
- The ability to adhere to health & safety policies whilst in transit and at external locations
Safeguarding is everyone’s business. YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to protecting the health, wellbeing and human rights of those we support, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. All our volunteers will be expected to observe professional standards of behaviour and conduct their work in line with our Safeguarding Policies.
For more information, contact us by calling 01522 508 387 or by email: email@example.com