Please send your CV via email to Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Money Management Officer
Closing Date: Saturday 31st October 2020
This role will provide residents with focussed accessible support to claim all relevant welfare benefits, enabling them to pay their weekly rent.
Key Responsibilities of the role will be:
- Provide a resident focussed support service regarding all available welfare benefits.
- Assist residents in completing applications, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times to provide accurate guidance.
- Support the wider YMCA team in relation to benefit and money advice issues for the benefit of residents.
- Work closely with the support team ensuring residents are managing their finances well.
- Undertake regular campaigns promoting money advice and benefit take-up to residents
- Provide support to the team via phone, email, or face to face appointments.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all relevant financial products available and promote those products that the YMCA already support including low-cost loans and savings with the Credit Union, and investigate the benefit of introducing new schemes.
- Achieve specific KPI’s as set out upon commencement of employment.
General responsibilities of all staff
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to the principles and practices of safeguarding. We believe safeguarding has paramount importance, and everyone in the Association shares an objective to help keep young people and vulnerable adults safe. Each staff member is required to take personal responsibility for ensuring the safeguarding of others and maintaining own knowledge and understanding through continued familiarity with YMCA Lincolnshire policies and guidance, promoting safe practice and reporting any concerns
Equality & Diversity
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to upholding the values that underpin current equality and diversity legislation. We recognise the importance of equality and diversity being an integral part of our work, to promote equality and prevent unlawful direct or indirect discrimination. Each staff member is required to take personal responsibility for ensuring equality and diversity is recognised and promoted in all aspects of the role, maintaining own knowledge and understanding through continued familiarity with Association policies and guidance
Health & Safety
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to the health, safety and welfare of our residents, service users, employees, and all visiting stakeholders. Each staff member is required to ensure that they and others take notice of and operate within Association Health and Safety guidelines.
For the full job description with the Person Specification, please click here.
For more information, contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: Jacqui.email@example.com