Job Title: Receptionist/ Admin (Part-Time)
Posts: 2 posts available
Responsible to: Housing Project Manager/Day Centre Manager
Salary: A3 £8.47 p/h
Hours: 20 per week
Location: Nomad Centre, St. Rumbold’s Street, Lincoln
Closing Date: 27th January 2020
Interview Date: 31st January 2020
Alternatively please click here to download the application form and send the completed form via email to email@example.com
To carry out reception duties within The Nomad Centre. To assist service users and case support workers through providing excellent reception and admin services. You will also provide a reception service to the wider organisation.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To carry out reception duties within The Nomad Centre and be the first point of contact for service users, visitors, guests and the general public.
- To take telephone enquiries, ensuring that calls are forwarded to the relevant person and to take messages.
- Updating of the system and the inputting of information.
- Sort incoming mail and distribute.
- To carry out administrative duties as directed.
- To assist when necessary with complaints, comments and enquiries.
- To help ensure compliance with health and safety and other legal regulations.
- To keep the Reception area tidy at all times, and assist with the up keep of the centre.
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably required within the scope of the post.
Scope and Limits of Authority
- The post holder will be involved with different departments each day.
- The post holder will be required to deliver a professional customer care service to the many visitors to The Showroom.
- The post holder is required to report anything of significance relating to their work to their line manager.
Responsibilities of all staff:
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to the principles and practices of safeguarding. We believe safeguarding has paramount importance, and everyone in the Association shares an objective to help keep young people and vulnerable adults safe. Each staff member is required to take personal responsibility for ensuring the safeguarding of others and maintaining own knowledge and understanding through continued familiarity with YMCA Lincolnshire policies and guidance, promoting safe practice and reporting any concerns.
Equality & Diversity
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to upholding the values that underpin current equality and diversity legislation. We recognise the importance of equality and diversity being an integral part of our work, to promote equality and prevent unlawful direct or indirect discrimination. Each staff member is required to take personal responsibility for ensuring equality and diversity is recognised and promoted in all aspects of the role, maintaining own knowledge and understanding through continued familiarity with Association policies and guidance.
Health & Safety
YMCA Lincolnshire is committed to the health, safety and welfare of our residents, service users, employees, and all visiting stakeholders. Each staff member is required to ensure that they and others take notice of and operate within Association Health and Safety guidelines.
For the full job description with the Person Specification, please click here.
For more information, contact us by calling 01522 508 383 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org