Please send your CV and Cover Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Support Worker (Nights)
Hours: Full Time, 40 hrs/week
Salary: £18,047 (£19,520 based on hrs worked)
YMCA Lincolnshire offer 24/7 homelessness support services and supported living accommodation across the city of Lincoln. Night Support Workers are responsible for the delivery of support and the safety of the premises & clients overnight. Ensuring that our clients and residents have a warm, safe and welcoming environment in which to sleep for the night.
- Coordinate the support for clients during the night
- Assist with all aspects of the project when on shift, including responding to emerging issues from all clients, contributing to their ongoing support and dealing with incidents.
- Providing practical and personal support to clients in a way that is approachable, engaging, flexible and caring.
- To assess the needs of these clients paying particular attention to their mental health and substance misuse issues.
- Working as part of a team responsible for the night management of the Nomad centre & accommodation, to provide a high quality, positive and safe place to stay.
- Undertaking a range of procedural and administrative tasks relating to housing clients and health & safety, in line with the YMCA ‘s policies and procedures, and in compliance with legal requirements.
Note: This job description covers the main, current duties and responsibilities of the job; however, it is subject to review and amendment in the light of developing or changing organisational needs. Other activities commensurate with this Job Description may from time to time be undertaken by the Job Holder.