BESN delivers an extensive FREE programme of support to households focused on helping to reduce energy costs on tariffs, switching and the take up of energy efficiency offers.
With the announcement that Energy prices will rise for millions of people across the UK in October 2021, right at the start of the cold weather we hope to be able to support consumers who will be most affected by this rise.
The Regulator Ofgem said the price cap for default domestic energy deals would be raised to cover suppliers’ extra costs. The typical gas and electricity customer is likely to see their bill go up by £139 to £1,277 a year. Prepayment customers will see an increase of £153, from £1,156 to £1309.
We can help you with:
- Switching supplier/ getting a new deal
- Switching payment method
- Checking eligibility /accessing the Warm Home Discount
- Priority Service Registration
- Energy efficiency grant eligibility
- Energy efficiency tips
What support are we offering?
BESN will continue to be delivered in a Covid safe way following the latest government guidelines
- Face to Face events with community groups and follow up 1-1 telephone/ face to face ( where possible)
- A telephone appointment
- An online appointment
- A face to face appointment ( if this is safe to do so)
How can you access our support?
Telephone or email our experienced advisor to arrange the best support for you/ your group.
Contact: Janet Clark
Telephone: 01529 301962