Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells £150
Interested in the Level 2 Kettlebells Award?
Am I eligible for this course?
You must be 16 or over to take part in this course
This course is designed for
Gym instructors or fitness supervisors who are looking to enhance their qualifications
Those who are already working as kettlebell instructors, but who lack a recognised qualification
Individuals looking to get the most out of their training and become better athletes.
Fantastic value: only £150 for the course
REPS accredited, this course is worth 16 REPs points
Complete the qualification in just one day.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME?
This qualification builds on the knowledge gained in the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing. Completed in a day here at the YMCA Lincolnshire Fitness and Training Centre, the course will give you the skills and knowledge to plan, deliver and evaluate safe and effective kettlebell training sessions.
This fun and interactive day will see you learning and practicing the key kettlebell lifts, gaining a deeper knowledge of the history of kettlebell training whilst inspiring you to offer new, exciting elements to your one to one or group delivery. Take your clients to the next level with kettlebell training.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Why qualify with YMCA Lincolnshire?
We are an award winning provider:
- Winners of the Training Excellence Award 2016 (Lincolnshire Business Award)
- Winner of Employee of the Year 2016 – Trevor Mealing: Lead Tutor (Lincolnshire Business Award)
Our Kettlebells Qualification is Nationally Recognised and REPS Accredited.
- You will have peace of mind, knowing that the REPS qualification is recognised by the fitness industry – and that you are eligible to start work as a kettlebells instructor as soon as you have completed the qualification.
Great value training course
- Only £150 for the Kettlebells course (or £120 when booked with the level 2 or level 2 &3)
How long is the course?
- You can complete the course in one day at the YMCA Lincolnshire Fitness Centre
What will I learn?
- The history and benefits of kettlebell training
- How to teach a dynamic flexibility warm up and mobilisation for multi planar joint exercises
- How to demonstrate and perform kettlebell exercises with strong technique.
- How to Teach kettlebell exercises in a safe and effective manner, including modifications, progressions and regressions for technique
- How to Plan and deliver a group exercise class as well as a one-to-one PT session
How will I learn?
- You will learn through instructor led teaching, with a mixture of theory and practical exercises.
- You will learn everything you need within the single training day
Is there an assessment?
- Formative assessment will take place over the course of the day – students will be required to demonstrate competence in the criteria based on the learning aims of the day.
- There are practical and theoretical assessments on the day, a short theoretical case study followed by a practical assessment
- Please contact the centre for the next dates
Want to enrol? Contact us
To arrange payments, ask a question or find out more about this course contact our friendly team on 01522 888218 or use the form below and we’ll get back to you.