We are looking for volunteers to help support services we deliver to residents at the Nomad Centre in Lincoln.
Nomad, part of YMCA Lincolnshire provides emergency access accommodation in the form of the Nomad Centre – The only direct access night shelter service in Lincolnshire.
Key activities of role;
- Serving meals including teas and coffees.
- Food and stock rotation.
- General cleaning of facilities.
- Maintaining stock of clothes and accessories for residents.
- Spending some time engaging with the residents.
- Basic administrative support.
Experience Required /Person Specification
- Approachable, friendly and reliable.
- Passionate about making a difference to peoples’ lives.
- Able to work in a team and as an individual.
- Good communication skills.
If you are interested in this role APPLY HERE