We are looking for volunteers to help with our youth activities at our Showroom Centre in Lincoln
The following tasks outline a range of functions that may be undertaken by a Youth Work Support Volunteer.
- Build a rapport with young people and encourage them to engage further with YMCA Youth Service activities.
- Support core YMCA Youth Service activities being delivered such as sports and skills development activities
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities and assist with activity set up/clear down
- Assisting in supervision and maintenance of staff/YP ratios, promoting good health & safety and safeguarding protocol at all times
- Represent YMCA Lincolnshire day to day in a professional manner
- Encourage participation for all young people at clubs/activities
- Communicating clearly with key YMCA Youth Service staff, young people and their parents (if needed)
What we’re looking for;
- Friendly and reliable
- Passionate about the work the YMCA does
- Have an understanding of safeguarding and child protection
- Able to work within a team and as an individual
- Good communication skills
- Looking to gain relevant experience
- Interest in working with young people who have SEND’s and/or behaviours of concern
- Over the age of 18 due to safeguarding protocol
If you are interested in this role APPLY HERE.